DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BUY?
EITHER CHECK OUT OUR COMPARISON TABLE BELOW OR IN 30 SEC FIND OUT THE BEST PROGRAM FOR YOU 👇👇👇
* Please wait for the survey to load
Junior Strength Development
- This is for young players wanting to build up their strength development the correct way. Learn the basics of movement. Use bodyweight exercises and learn how to progress to lifting weights. 3 levels of progression.
Junior Strength & Conditioning
- This program is specifically designed for young players that have a basic strength foundation. It covers -Strength (using resistance bands), speed, agility, power, core, serve, and endurance. Players also receive warm-up and recovery programs. It is broken up into 2 stages. 7-12 years Stage 1 - is aimed at the younger player aged 7-12 years. It introduces players to the tennis training environment. They learn how to train in multiple areas of strength, agility, flexibility, and fitness, specific for the young tennis athlete. There is no lifting of weights in this stage. 13-18 years Stage 2 - is aimed at the 13-18-year-old player. It is a progression from stage 1. Following similar training areas, with a step up in intensity, length of sessions, and the inclusion of lifting weights (when appropriate) stage 2 is designed to challenge the motivated young athlete.
- This program is specifically designed for young players that have a basic strength foundation. It covers -Strength (using resistance bands), speed, agility, power, core, serve, and endurance. Players also receive warm-up and recovery programs.
Social Strength & Conditioning
- This program is for social players. It has on-court and off-court strength programs, as well as speed, agility, footwork, core, and endurance programs. It is designed to get players moving better and feeling better. There are two strength programs, on the court and off-court. If you don’t have access to a gym, you can just perform the on-court strength program.
Over 40's Strength, Movement, and Mobility
- This program is designed for tennis players over the age of 40 years that feel their fitness and conditioning are letting them down on the court. Whether you are a SERIOUS tennis player or a SOCIAL player wanting to improve your fitness, strength, and movement without getting injured this program is for YOU! Join the 1000s of Tennis Players over 40 years of age using off-court training to improve their first step quickness, speed, power, reaction, balance, and core stability. It is easier than you expect! It also includes a mobility and injury prevention program.
High-Performance Strength & Conditioning
- Our most detailed and in-depth program. This program is designed for high-end athletes or aspiring athletes. It encompasses all the necessary exercises and programs needed to get players to reach their true potential. With detailed exercises and programming, combined with periodized planning. Players will find themselves training like professional athletes.
Yoga and Injury Prevention
- This tennis-specific yoga program is for any player wanting to improve their flexibility and mobility. Easy to follow and effective. It can also be used for players coming back from injury.
Agility, Speed, and Power
- Our newest 6-week program, designed for players that want to improve their court movement. Move faster, brake better and change direction easier. For those that need to get more power in their groundstrokes and serve. (Downloadable, Yours Forever, For All Ages & Levels, 30-40min Workouts, No Gym Required, Easy to Follow, Fast Results)
Total Tennis Home Workout
- This unique program is for tennis players aged 10 - 60 years that have limited space or time to train. If you don't have access to a gym or tennis court, don't worry, this program will get you fit, strong and have you moving better on the court, all in 4 weeks. Designed for you to complete at home, in a park or in a small space (Minimum 3m x 4m), you will find it super effective at getting you "Tennis Fit". Whether you are a SERIOUS tennis player or a SOCIAL player that wants to improve physically, at your time and convenience. This program is for YOU!
With 9 WORKOUTS to choose from daily. You will be challenged every day and won't be getting bored!
Complete Tennis Development
- This is for players, parents, and coaches that want to learn the fundamentals of tennis and training.
It is the world's first program that combines On-Court Tennis Drills and Off-Court Tennis Drills. This program is for players that want off-court strength/fitness drills that will complement their on-court tennis training drills.
This program has 2 levels. Start with the basic fundamentals in level 1 for 6 weeks and then progress to level 2 for an additional 6 weeks and see the magic happen.