Building a Tennis Champion:
30 Things Every Tennis Player, Coach, and Parent Must Know If you’re a young tennis player, tennis coach, or tennis parent, this book is a must-read.
“Building a Tennis Champion” covers a diverse range of questions regarding young tennis players.
If you have ever asked yourself any of the following questions, then this book should be in your hands ASAP
What you'll get:
• How often should a young tennis player practice, train and play?
• What off court training should a young tennis player do to improve their game?
• What to eat, before, during and after training/matches?
• How to keep a young player motivated and focused.
• Secrets for developing a tennis champion from the Professionals.
About the Author:
Nathan and Giselle Proud Australians, Nathan and Giselle Martin have worked as Tennis Fitness Trainers for over 15 years.
Collectively, they have trained 5 former world number 1 players. Living in Australia, they have frequently traveled on the WTA and ATP tours, assisting the world’s top professionals.
When in Australia, Nathan, Giselle and their team at Tennis Fitness, have a strong connection with developing junior tennis players; continually sharing their knowledge and experience with potential future professionals.
Their passion to continually learn and share about the game they love has led them to become world leaders in the tennis industry.
Nathan and Giselle have worked with Lleyton Hewitt, Martina Navratilova, Casey Dellacqua, Sam Stosur, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Arantxa Sanchez Vicario, and Monica Seles.